HIGH PERFORMANCE INDUSTRIAL EPOXY
Our hardwearing industrial strength coatings are a proven solution for an unsealed, tiled or previously coated surface where fatigue, chipping, deterioration and unsafe surfaces affect your area. Our coatings provide a bright, durable, impervious, and chemical resistant floor surface that stands up to a wide range of demanding industrial applications.
TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT PLAN
DOES YOUR COMPANY HAVE ONE IN PLACE?
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
- Dedicated Walkways: For Pedestrians only.
- Shared Zones: Forklift traffic/trucks as Pedestrians.
- Exclusion Zones: To highlight areas that cannot be entered into.
- Zebra Crossings: For general crossings from one area to another.
- Linemarking: General use which can be tailored to your Company requirements.
- Stenciling: Disabled Car Parks and much more.
Adflex has been at the forefront of Traffic Management for many years in the Industrial and Commercial Sector.
We’ve been helping businesses implement their Traffic Safety Management Plan.
Do you need to roll out a safety process for your workplace?
Adflex can help you to design and install a Safety Management System for your business.
- Food Manufacturing
- Production Area’s
- Animal Facilities
- Automotive & Engineering
- Cold Rooms & Freezers
- Plant and Control rooms
- Filtration Tanks
- Civil Works
- Retail Spaces
- Public Areas
- High Performance
- Anti Slip
- Chemical Resistant
- Improved Safety
- Enhanced Brightness
- Graffiti Resistant
- Resistant to Oils
- Enhanced Apperance
- Minimum Business Disruption
- Resistance to extreme temperatures
- Seals and Protects
- Increased life of floor
ADFLEX CAN ENHANCE YOUR INDUSTRIAL SPACE WITH
Epoxy & Polyurethane Resin Flooring:
- With our hardwearing industrial strength epoxy floor coatings, your floor surfaces will have resistance to chemical s, oils, and abrasions.
- Offers a durable surface, able to withstand heavy and continuous traffic that seals and protects concrete surfaces, maintaining clean and safe conditions for workers, equipment and inventory.
- Highlight designated pedestrian and vehicle pathways with high visibility epoxy coated Line Marking for parking and walkways.
- Define safety and production work areas and assist with the prevention of OH&S incidents in your workplace.
- We use high strength epoxy adhesives that bond and repair anything from hairline cracks large divots, spooling concrete, salt damp and more.
- Our cement or epoxy based self level is used to provide strength and durability, whilst forming a smooth and level texture on the floor surface.
- Dirt, debris and spills from mechanical equipment can become trapped in control or expansion joints causing them to deteriorate over time, depending on your floors movements. The solution? Seamless Floor.
- Solid, cementitious levelling compound and/or epoxy joint sealers are used to form a seamless surface that will stretch and contract with your concrete’s movements.
100% Volume Solid Epoxy or Urethane:
- 100% Volume solid products are solvent free, virtually odourless, with exceptional adhesion and performance properties.
- Fewer coats are required to achieve the desired thickness, as they don’t contain water or solvents that need to evaporate during drying.
- The 100% Volume solids formation has virtually no odour/low VOC’s, and is ideal for areas that cannot be affected by strong smells.
- A low odour environment has serious appeal for businesses that need to be back up and running fast.
Anti – Slip:
- Our Anti – Slip treatment can turn almost any floor finish into a tough abrasion resistant and non – slip surface, ensuring safety and productivity in all types of environments.
- Slip resistant aggregates are incorporated into the floor coating to provide safe traction underfoot.
- We can meet any slip resistance requirements you have.
- Our high strength epoxy primers provide a waterproof membrane on a wide variety of substrates and surfaces. They are resistant to hydrostatic pressure, preventing rising damp on either floors or walls.
- Densifier significantly increases surface hardness and concrete density, providing a concrete surface that proves to be harder and more durable.
- The chemical reaction produced, binds the densifier and concrete together making the slab more durable and stronger than before treatment.
- Protect steel used in pipeline construction, structural reinforcing bars and a wide range of structural steel, from corrosion issues.
- As well as being weather and water resistant it is also able to withstand extreme temperatures.